Zoo Med Tropical Fruit Mix-ins, Papaya 3.4 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a “mix-in” with fresh pelleted diets. Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, “Forest” type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, etc.
Feed hatchling animals daily
- Feed adult animals 3-4 times weekly
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet (10% with forest tortoises)
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small species (e.g. Day Geckos)
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening
- NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Papaya, Water (sufficient for processing), Guar Gum, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride
|Crude Protein (min)||0.3%||4.3%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.2%||2.9%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.7%||10.0%|