Tropic Marin Classic Sea Salt 200 Gallon Bucket
Pure, pharmaceutical grade sea salt containing all trace elements found in natural seawater.
From (osmosis-) water to seawater. Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC is made up of all of the macro elements and trace elements in a natural balance, contained within the ocean, and it is free from artificial additives, nitrates and phosphates. The trace elements remain completely soluble in the mixed crystals. Contains appropriate amounts of bicarbonates which stabilize the aquariums alkalinity and pH.
Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC is an ideal foundation for the care and growth of all marine organisms in an aquarium. Use seawater prepared with Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC for regular water changes in your seawater aquarium, to start a new aquarium and to re-equilibrate the pH of a tank.
- Provides the ideal environment for the care of all marine organisms in the aquarium, including even the most sensitive species.
- Contains all major and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water.
- Helps maintain the alkalinity in a 9-10° dKH range
- Stabilizes pH.
- High solubility in water
- Free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals.
- Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts, which have the most stringent quality control measures for the production of pharmaceuticals
- Used successfully for many years in zoos, public aquariums and scientific institutions around the world.
Parameters: approx. 9-10° KH, calcium approx. 380 ppm, magnesium approx. 1260 ppm
Application: For fish only tanks and reef tanks with soft corals with no special requirements. To maintain the alkalinity in a 9-10 °dH range.
|Tropic Marin||BFA #|
|Classic Sea Salt 200 Gallon Bucket||TM10134|
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner