SpectraPure TFC Membrane 90 GPD SpectraSelect Plus 99% Rejection
SpectraSelect Plus Membrane 90 GPD 99% Rejection Rate (gallons per day) MEM-SP-0090
|SpectraPure||Dimensions||BFA Item #|
|SpectraSelect Plus Membrane 90 GPD (gallons per day)||10 in||SP90013|
SpectraSelect Plus membranes set the industry standards for highest rejection, flow rate, and longevity. SpectraSelect Plus 99% Rejection Membranes effectively DOUBLES post Deionizing cartridge life!
SpectraPure SpectraSelectPlus membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance rejection, increase production and speed rinse up times. These treated membranes are then hand-picked and individually tested for consistent ultra-high rejection. No other membrane can match the SpectraSelectPlus for long life and the ability to remove silica phosphates, nitrates, and heavy metals.
SpectraSelectPlus Membranes are standard equipment in our Maxcap, and UHE RO/DI Systems and can also be used available as an upgrade replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis Systems, and are interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, Air Water Ice, Bulk Reef Supply, and most residential/aquarium RO or RO-DI systems.
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, minimum conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD 20% at 60 psi.
- *Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 250 ppm, 77F (25 C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Maximum temperature 113F (45c) note: DO NOT FREEZE-DAMAGE MAY OCCUR!
- pH range 2-11
- Free chlorine limits less than 0.1ppm
- Maximum feed water silt density index (SDI) 5
Note: Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing membrane size on your system.