Ruffwear Quinzee Jacket - Fired Brick
QUINZEE JACKET - FIRED BRICK
For the dog that loves nothing more than a winter romp, the Quinzee Jacket is the key to staying out longer. With its lightweight loft and exceptional warmth, it's the packable dog jacket that rivals the performance of your own favorite winter jacket.
Recycled, high-loft polyester insulation provides reliable warmth in brisk conditions, and side-release buckles make for easy on/off and adjustability. A weather-resistant finish sheds light moisture, and the jacket packs into its integrated stuff sack for convenient storage on the go.
High-Loft Warmth - High-loft recycled polyester insulation provides warmth.
Portable - Integrated stuff sack for easy stow.
Leash Portal -Leash portal on back for wearing over a harness.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Shell fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds light moisture
- High-loft recycled polyester insulation provides warmth
- Stretch gusset on chest
- Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses
- Integrated stuff sack for easy stow
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Shell: 75 denier polyester (bluesign® approved)
- Insulation: 250 g recycled polyester
- Lining: embossed 30 denier polyester
- Gusset: Nylon-spandex blend (87% nylon, 13% spandex) with 4-way stretch
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release
- Reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean