Ruffwear Flat Out Leash - Rocky Mountains
FLAT OUT LEASH - ROCKY MOUNTAINS
The Flat Out Leash is an everyday leash that blends durability, versatility, and outdoor aesthetics. This adjustable leash can be hand-held or worn around the waist for hands-free leash walking. The side-release buckle is easy to use and reinforced with an aluminum uniloop for exceptional strength. Ruffwear’s unique Talon Clip™ offers a strong and secure leash-to-collar attachment. Outdoor-inspired patterns connect you with your favorite wild places.
Check out the matching Flat Out™ Collar for the complete setup.
Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
Width: 1 in (25 mm)
Strong Connection - Swiveling Talon Clip™ is strong and secure.
Durable Webbing - Tubelok™ webbing is colorfast and long-wearing.
Hand-Held or Waist-Worn - Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post.
- Swiveling Talon Clip™ is strong and secure
- Traffic handle offers quick restraint
- Tubelok™ webbing is colorfast and long-wearing
- Convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items
- Adjustable, padded handle and side-release buckle
- Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post
- Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Talon Clip
- Webbing: 100% polyester Tubelok™ webbing
- Buckle: Winhigh XT side-release buckle
- Other: Aluminum uniloop
- Handle: Closed-cell foam and mesh
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry