Red Sea ReefLED 160S Lighting
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Smart. Safe. Efficient.
Red Sea’s ReefLED series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals.
Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
- REEF-SPEC® light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat® app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30″ apart for superior coverage
|Red Sea||ReefLED 50||ReefLED 90||ReefLED 160S|
|BFA Item #||RS35110||RS35120||RS35130|
|Dimensions (in)||4.7 x 4.7 x 2.0||6.1 x 5.3 x 2.2||6.9 x 6.1 x 2.5|
|Compact LED||50 Watt||90 Watt||160 Watt|
|PAR @ Surface||500 PAR||500 PAR||580 PAR|
|PAR @ 20 inches||100 PAR||150 PAR||160 PAR|
Recommended Usage by Tank Size
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.