Red Sea ReefLED 160S Lighting
Red Sea’s ReefLED series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals.
Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
- REEF-SPEC® light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat® app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30″ apart for superior coverage
|Red Sea||ReefLED 50||ReefLED 90||ReefLED 160S|
|BFA Item #||RS35110||RS35120||RS35130|
|Dimensions (in)||4.7 x 4.7 x 2.0||6.1 x 5.3 x 2.2||6.9 x 6.1 x 2.5|
|Compact LED||50 Watt||90 Watt||160 Watt|
|PAR @ Surface||500 PAR||500 PAR||580 PAR|
|PAR @ 20 inches||100 PAR||150 PAR||160 PAR|
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.