Red Sea’s REEFER series of reef systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation, and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
- ReefLEDs & Mounting Arms - (3) x ReefLED 90 or (2) x ReefLED 160S
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- All REEFER G2+ models come with the state-of-the-art ReefATO+, which keeps your water volume and salinity stable, and includes an accurate temperature monitor as well as a highly sensitive leak detector. *Reservoir not included.
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups *
* Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170/XL200, the color of interior cabinet and piping may vary.
625 | 750
The REEFER XXL includes two models that enhance your freedom to create a truly spectacular reef.
Both models are 60cm (23.6″) high & 65cm (25.6″) wide and are available in 150cm (59″) long/625 liter (166 gal) capacity or 180cm (71″) long/750 liter (200 gal). The XXL750 V3 now includes a dual pump return to allow for better-distributed flow in the aquarium. All the REEFER XXL models now feature a laminated, plywood marine-spec cabinet for greater water resistance with adjustable feet for perfect leveling on any surface.