200 | 300 | 425 | 525
The REEFER XL includes four models that give you the freedom to create more expansive, intricate, and diverse reefscapes without the constraints of the smaller tanks. All four XL models are 57.5cm (22.6″) wide and 55 cm (22″) high (excluding XL 200, which is 53 cm/21″ high). They differ in length and are available in 4 sizes from 60cm (24″) long/200 liter (53 gal) capacity up to 150cm (59″) long/525 liter (140 gal). All the REEFER XL models now feature a laminated, plywood marine-spec cabinet for greater water resistance with adjustable feet for perfect leveling on any surface.
Red Sea’s REEFER series of reef systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation, and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
- (3) x ReefLED 90 [or (2) x ReefLED 160S] & Mounting Arms
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups *
* Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170/XL200, the color of interior cabinet and piping may vary.
The REEFER G2 systems incorporate the following great new features:
- ReefMat® ready sump that has a pull-out filter-sock/media-cup compartment and a universal connector on the downpipe, for a truly Plug & Play ReefMat installation.
- The ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass has an increased thickness of up to 0.75" or 19mm with silicone protection strips on the bottom & side joins.
- The marine-spec cabinets are extra fortified with all models being made from plywood. All REEFER 625 and above have a "Floating tank" feature supported by an aluminum edge.
- All systems come with a standard 3-year warranty plus highly affordable 4th & 5th year extended warranty plans.
- All REEFER 350 and above (47" or 120cm and longer) now have dual return outlets, creating even better water distribution.
- All models include a new and improved high precision valve and an enlarged inlet section on the downflow pipe that enables easy regulation and near-silent operation.
- Extra connectors that support both metric and USA standard pipes are available for those who wish to customize their sump piping.