Red Sea REEFER 3XL 900
The REEFER™ 3XL 900 allows you to take reefscaping to another dimension. The 3XL 900 is 65cm (25.6″) high & wide, and 200cm (79″) long with a 900 liter (240 gal) capacity. This unit introduces an enlarged overflow box with dual side-facing return pump outlets that provides ideal water circulation in the tanks with flows of up to 10,000 lph/2600gph.
A unique feature of the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unsurpassed flexibility. The main sump is set for the main filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber. The sump extension (60 liters/16 gal) can be connected to the main sump and used for additional filtration, as a larger refugium, or even as a dedicated frag tank. Alternatively, it can be set up as an independent unit and used as a full-size (83 liters/22 gal) RO reservoir or saltwater reservoir for automated water changes.
REEFER 3XL 900 – What’s included:
- Rimless, 19mm / ¾” super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, reinforced plywood Marine-Spec cabinet with aluminum support
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets with fittings for one or two pumps
- Enlarged overflow box for increased surface skimming
- Unique split sump system for unsurpassed flexibility:
- Professional refugium-ready main sump with variable height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags and media cups
- Extension sump (60 liters/ 16 gal) can be used as a dedicated frag-tank or refugium. Alternatively, it can be disconnected and used as an independent reservoir of 83 liters / 22 gal.
- 4 units of ReefLED 90 lighting with bespoke mounts (Deluxe models only)
- A silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required