NANO | 170 | 250 | 350
The REEFER models are 50cm (20″) wide and are available in 60cm (24″) long/170 liter (34gal) capacity, 90cm (36″) long/250 liter (65 gal) capacity or 120cm (47″) long/350 liter (91 gal). These tanks sit on HPL coated MDF Marine Spec cabinets.
Red Sea’s REEFER series of reef systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation, and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
- (2) ReefLED 90 & Mounting Arm
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups *
* Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170/XL200, the color of interior cabinet and piping may vary.