Cube | Peninsula
MAX Nano™ Concept
MAX NANOs come fully equipped with everything needed to sustain a reef aquarium, sparing you from dealing with component selection or compatibility.
Every piece of equipment incorporated in the system was designed on the basis of Red Sea’s 30 years of research on the needs of corals in artificial environments, resulting in optimal coral growth and coloration.
MAX NANOs are ideal for first-timers who want to experience what it’s like to grow their own corals, as well as advanced reefers interested in a tank that won’t consume too much space or time.
- Surface Skimmer - The surface skimmer enables highly effective filtration by ensuring that only water from the aquarium surface is passed to the rear filtration compartment. The surface skimmer is easily removable for periodic cleaning.
- Pump Power Center - The MAX NANOs have a built-in power center with conveniently located on/off switches for the skimmer and circulation pumps, enabling easy access for feeding and maintenance.
- ReefLED Lighting - The MAX NANOs incorporate Red Sea’s ReefLED 50 light, that has a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ensuring optimal coral growth and coloration. In addition, the ReefLED 50 has a Moonlight channel to provide low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
- Auto Top-Off - An automatic top-off unit with a 1.5 liter/ 0.4 gal freshwater reservoir (hidden behind the screen above the sump) maintains a constant water level, and is sufficient for approximately 3 days of evaporation.
- Rotatable Rear Sump Screen - The rotatable screen allows easy access to the rear filtration compartment sump, while ensuring that the aquarium’s aesthetics are undisturbed.
- Ultra-Clear Glass - MAX NANO aquariums have a rimless design and are made from 8 mm, ultra-clear glass, which provides a superb viewing experience.
- Micron Filter Bag
- Protein Skimmer - The heart of the filtration system is Red Sea’s NANO protein skimmer that efficianly removes organic waste from the water.
- Multidirectional eyeball nozzle
- Dedicated Media Chamber
- Bubble Trap Sponge
- Circulation Pump