DipX is a highly effective dip for safely introducing new corals and live rocks to your aquarium.
New corals often come with unwanted “hitchhikers” hidden deep inside the corals’ crevices. These various tiny creatures are usually invisible to the naked eye, and once in the aquarium, they can migrate to other corals and damage your delicate reef eco-system.
A simple 15-minute bath in Dip X before placing a new coral in the aquarium will drive away unwanted “hitchhikers”, thereby maintaining the safety of your reef.
- Safe for all kinds of corals: SPS, LPS and Soft corals, Zoanthids, mushroom anemones (Discosoma and Ricordea) and live rocks.
- Effectively drives away Acropora eating flatworm, Montipora eating nudibranch, Acropora Red Bug and other coral “hitchhikers”.
- Slows down RTN and STN (external bath only).
- Free of inorganic elements such as potassium iodide or bromide.
- Easy to use, reliable and cost-effective
|Red Sea||BFA Item #|
|DipX 100 mL||RS22711|
|DipX 250 mL||RS22712|
|DipX 500 mL||RS22713|
Notes for use
- Pour DipX into an empty container. Verify the container is both clean and dry beforehand.
- Use 10 ml of DipX (diluted 1:100 with aquarium water) to prepare 1L/0.26gallons of bath mix.
- Place your new coral or live rock in the container for no more than 15 minutes.
- Bath solution can be reused for up to four batches of corals/rocks but should be discarded within 2 hours from preparation.