Pawz Reusable Rubber Dog Boots
PAWZ RUBBER BOOTS
PawZ Rubber Dog Boots provide outstanding protection against everything from scorching hot pavement to snow and ice. These durable, flexible booties allow your dog’s paws to feel the ground, providing a surefooted sense of security all year round.
- Keep paws dirt, mud, filth and urine-free
- Prevent lawn and ice melter chemicals from harming sensitive paws
- Proven to protect paws from hot asphalt
- Terrific traction control – no slipping and sliding on hard floors
- Reusable, waterproof, easy to clean
- Disposable when worn out or soiled
- Fit snugly, yet easy to put on and pull off
- Protect wounds, stop licking, promote healing
- Made from sustainable rubber tree sap, an all-natural, biodegradable material
For a secure, ultra-comfy fit. To print or view the sizing chart click here.
- For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toenail.
- If the paw is in between two sizes, select the larger size.
- PawZ Dog Boots should fit securely and comfortably around the leg.
- Warning : Not for prolonged use. Do not leave on while resting or inactive. Dog should be supervised while wearing boots. Refresh boots with talcum powder or corn starch.