Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp 20 gm (.7oz)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched Baby Brine Shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done.
- Ideal food for delicate fish, fish fry and as food for invertebrates. Can be used both in freshwater and marine tanks.
- Excellent buoyancy, so the food remains in the water column to facilitate feeding.
- The product can be kept and stored at normal room temperature as long as the bottle has not been opened. To make sure, check for the noise at the moment of opening.
- Developed in collaboration with the Artemia Reference Center. Does not cloud the water.
- Contains in excess of 1.5 million nauplii
- Does not cloud the water.
|Ocean Nutrition||BFA Item #|
|Baby Brine Shrimp 20gm||ON88402|
Baby brine shrimp (Artemia nauplii), water, salt.
Crude Protein (min.) — 7.0%
Crude Fat (min.) — 0.7%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.7%
Ash (max.) — 0.7%
Carbohydrates — ± 4.0%