Ocean Nutrition Feeding Station - Feeding Frenzy
- Keeps floating foods from scattering on surface of the water.
- Floats on aquarium water surface.
- Saves food from being caught in the filter or skimmer.
- Decreases aquarium maintenance.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- For feeding Marine or Freshwater Tropical fish.
Directions For Use:
- Remove feeding station from package and be sure that the plastic insert is completely seated into the foam framework. Place the feeding station onto the surface of the aquarium water in an area suitable for fish feeding. (The station may be placed in a corner or along any single flat inside surface.)
- Place flake food or any floating food within the enclosed feeding area of the feeding station. Step away from the aquarium and observe fish as they feed at their leisure. After repeated use, the feeding station will become more and more familiar to aquarium fish as the area where food will be found.
- The feeding station should remain in place and will even move up and down with changes in the surface level of the water. Should it become detached, simply reattach it in an area with less surface water movement.
- The feeding station can even be used with frozen foods. We strongly recommend Frozen Formula Foods™ (Formula One and Two, Brine Shrimp Plus, Prime Reef, Spirulina Formula, etc...) and Frozen Single Items (Bloodworms, Brine Shrimp, Squid, etc...) from Ocean Nutrition™.
- THE FEEDING STATION SHOULD BE TAKEN APART AND CLEANED THOROUGHLY WITH WATER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.