MistKing Misting Systems Ultimate Misting System - 5th Generation
Ultimate Misting System - 5th Generation
Whether youâ€™re a professional level zoo or a part-time hobbyist, the MistKing Ultimate Misting System - v5.0 offers the ideal starting point to provide the vital precipitation and humidity control necessary for various species of plants, amphibians, and reptiles to not only survive, but to thrive. With unrivaled functionality and complete customization, the possibilities are endless. Using the highest quality pumps, spray nozzles, and digitally controlled seconds timers, MistKing systems enable full and accurate misting control to simulate frequent rainfall that is ideal for visually stunning plant species such as bromeliads, orchids, mosses, and many others. Simulating the rainy season will also encourage breeding behavior in many reptiles and amphibians, such as dart frogs.
The new and improved fifth generation Ultimate Misting System comes with a few changes. First off would be the greatly enhanced timer electronics which now boast a 3 times higher electronics rating which better equips the timer for dealing with random power outages that could prove tragic for your terrarium or paludarium. Additionally, a completely customized, MistKing exclusive reservoir bulkhead features top of the line dense metal thread to make it easier to tighten without fear of stripping or damaging the rest of the unit. The bulkheads have been tested to provide a perfect seal, but the use of an o-ring is encouraged for added security. To improve the already stellar bulkhead, a small filter has been added as a way to ensure no particles or debris can be sucked in to clog your nozzle. The filter is also colored white to make it easier to see when it needs to be changed.
The system includes the versatile 24V diaphragm pump, which is capable of supporting a single nozzle all the way up to 20 different misting nozzles, allowing terrarium and paludarium owners the chance to fully customize their little slice of paradise. The unit boasts virtually silent operation using vibration dampening rubber feet and is capable of running dry with no damage to the pump, making it a reliable, quiet, and powerful choice for both beginners and advanced hobbyists. MistKing also provides 25 feet of 1/4" premium black tubing, an upgraded digital seconds timer for full control, reservoir bulkhead with o-ring, and 1 fully adjustable misting nozzle with three swivel points and a super low flow check-valve spray tip with an average droplet size of 50 microns to prevent unwanted dripping. The new and improved, low voltage Digital Seconds Timer features a backlit LCD control panel and has the ability to precisely schedule misting times as well as misting duration for a specific day or series of days, giving maximum control to users. As well, the ZipDrip valve comes with 1/4" fittings and virtually eliminates post mist dripping in your habitat to reduce inappropriate levels of moisture.
Please Note: A reservoir bulkhead with an o-ring and plug to convert any container into a reservoir is included - reservoir sold separately.
This is the latest 5th generation Ultimate Misting System. Created based on most often ordered parts and feedback from our customers coupled with our constant thirst to do better.
Each version sold before had some major improvements that made it better than the previous. This time we tackled the improvement of the timers and addition of few crucial parts.
In previous version we have created 3 completely custom timers suitable for various applications. You can pick and customize your system and control it exactly as you need it. Select the timer you want in your system.
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
Ultimate System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
|MistKing Misting System||BFA Item #|
|Ultimate Misting System||MK00059|