Mag-Float Floating Magnet Glass Aquarium Cleaner - Nano
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Mag-Float® revolutionary patented floating aquarium cleaner removes algae from your aquarium without getting your hands wet. Super convenient floating cleaner, cleans aquarium surfaces and floats when the inner magnet separates from the outer magnet. Because you never have to reach into the aquarium, not only can you stay clean and dry, but also avoid toxic lotions or soap residue on your skin from getting into your aquarium water.
The Mag Float ’s powerful rare earth neodymium magnets provide a lifetime durability and ample strength to get the job done. Simply move the outside magnet that contains the felt, and the inside abrasive velcro magnet scrubber follows, cleaning as it goes. If the magnets separate, the inner magnet floats right back to the surface, so you'll never have to dig around on the bottom. This prevents the magnet from picking up any debris and causing scratches on your tank.
Glass aquarium cleaner nano
Glass aquarium cleaner to be used on small aquariums with curved corners. Recommended on a glass thickness of 3/16" or 5mm.
Product dimensions: (2.5" x 1" x 2")
- Easy removal of algae from glass/acrylic surfaces
- No longer knock over decorations, damage corals and invertebrates
- No longer get your hands submerged into the water of the fish tank
- Time/money saver on maintenance
- Large cleaning surface area makes the job quick and efficient
- Stays free of debris
- Can be maintained attached to aquarium surface
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Available for glass and acrylic aquariums
- Can be used on freshwater and saltwater tanks
- Magnet does not lose strength over time
- Easy retrieval of inner magnet