Laguna Pond Max-Flo 1350 Electronic Waterfall & Filter Pump
- Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
- 3/8" diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
- Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity)
- Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation
Laguna Max-Flo 1350 Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
Max-Flo 1350 is intelligently managed by Laguna's next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness.
SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow color accents that improve pump aesthetics.
Max-Flo 1350 can handle solids up to 3/8" (9 mm) in size.
The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years.
Maximum Flow Rate: 1350 U.S. GPH (5100 LPH)
Maximum Head Height: 11' 5" (3.5 m)
Maximum Pond Volume: 2700 U.S. gal (10200 L)
Wattage: 75 W
Voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
Amperage: 1.2 A
Power Cord Length: 16' (5 m)
Outlet Diameter: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4 " (19, 25, 32 mm)
|Laguna Ponds||BFA Item #|
|Max-Flo 1350 Pump||LA28236|