Kolar DI Filter Resin 1.1 lb - Fills one 10 inch Cartridge
1) 600g(1.1Llb) fills one standard 10-inch refillable cartridge, or pack tight for best efficiency.
2) For best efficiency, use TDS monitor for rise in TDS and color change. Change resin upon exhaustion.
3) Best used after Reverse osmosis for zero TDS water for the aquatics industry
4) If chloramines are present in source water, pre-filter with catalytic carbon or carbon block to extend life of DI resin.
KOLAR FILTRATION IS THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR LANXESS DI RESIN: Lewatit NM-60 DI RESIN to the aquatics industry in North America.
COLOR DOESN'T CHANGE WHEN EXHAUSTED - MONITOR TDS.
-Specially formulated mixed bed resin is Ideal for aquarium application.
-Reduces TDS to ZERO
- Place at final stage in your RO system
- Non-color indicating, saves money if you already monitor TDS (more accurate)
- 1.1 pound(600g) fills standard DI canister (packed tight for best efficiency!)
-Vacuum sealed in Mylar bags, the day it arrives with guaranteed freshness and quality.