Hikari Vibra Bites Baby - Great Live Food Substitute
Vibra Bites ®
Another Hikari® world first, a blood-worm-like stick that offers outstanding nutrition and color enhancing capacity you have to see to believe. An outstanding addition to any daily feeding plan, this uniquely formulated diet will offer growth and immune system support too! Great for feeding baby fish and bettas.
Incredible Color Enhancing Effect
- Carefully selected color enhancing ingredients and the scientifically blended nutrient mix help bring out the brilliant colors of your fish, rapidly!
A Worm-Like Stick With A Purpose
- We developed a unique stick that readily moved with the current while slowly and randomly moving through the water column like live food would.
A Completely Safe Live Food Alternative
- The uniquely balanced formulation offers nutrition live worms simply cannot, without the parasite or bacteria risks.
Unique Ingredients Offer Outstanding Taste
- The inclusion of mealworms and other carefully selected and tasty ingredients make this a delicious offering most tropical fish immediately attack.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, cuttlefish meal, wheat germ meal, wheat gluten meal, fish oil, whole crushed silkworm pupae, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, ｍealworm, astaxanthin, DL-methionine, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5 (artificial colors).* 00-52D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 46.0%||min. 7.0%||max. 5.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 13.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 15,000 IU/kg||min. 2,300 IU/kg||min. 970 IU/kg||min. 350 mg/kg|