Hikari® Tropical Algae Wafers™ were specifically developed for the hard to feed plecostomus and other algae eating bottom feeders. Accept no substitutes, request the first and finest disc shaped diet for your herbivorous fish,
A Uniquely Shaped, Nutrient-Packed Formula
- High levels of vegetable matter that algae eaters prefer and love
- With stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Unique raised disc shape helps duplicate plecos natural feeding action
- Specifically formulated with a perfect texture that doesn't dissolve readily
- Great for saltwater fish too
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal (active at night), for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, cassava starch, dried bakery product, dried seaweed meal, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, chlorella, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-49R
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 8,700 IU/kg
||min. 1,300 IU/kg
||min. 1,700 IU/kg
||min. 190 mg/kg