Hikari Sinking Mini Algae Wafers
Mini Algae Wafers™
Hikari® Tropical Mini Algae Wafers™ is a smaller sized, scientific diet for the hard to feed plecostomus and other algae eating bottom feeders. Accept no substitutes, request the first and finest disc shaped diet for your herbivorous fish!
A Uniquely Shaped, Nutrient Packed Formula
- Formulated to include higher levels of vegetable matter that plecostomus and other algae eating fish prefer, like spirulina and chlorella algae
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- An easy-to-use, convenient feeding option for most herbivorous bottom feeders.
- Accept no substitutes, request the world's 1st and the original "Algae Wafers™" and the one plecos prefer!
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- The unique disc shape provides the nutrients in a format plecos and other bottom feeders instinctually prefer
- Our proprietary production process allows us to make a disc that will not dissolve rapidly, a common issue with competitive products
- Developed to remain intact for an extended period of time to allow for proper nocturnal feeding
- When used as directed the disc will not cloud your aquarium water
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal (active at night), for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Ideal for smaller plecostomus and other smaller algae eating fishes, including marine herbivores who are grazers, snails and crustaceans too.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 33.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|max. 0.8%||min. 8,700 IU/kg||min. 1,300 IU/kg||min. 1,700 IU/kg||min. 190 mg/kg|