Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets
Sinking Carnivore Pellets®
A scientifically formulated, rapidly sinking pellet developed specifically for carnivorous fish who require higher usable protein levels. Great for any finicky eater too!
A Unique Pellet Carnivorous Fish Love
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet offers a nutrient mix offering higher digestible protein levels carnivores need
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish.
Ideal for smaller carnivore fish especially non-surface feeders like catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eel, and smaller carnivorous plecostomus.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 47.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,900 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 510 mg/kg|