Hikari Saki-Hikari Growth Koi Food with Probiotics
A floating daily diet intended to help develop rapid growth and traditional form in koi. This probiotic enhancing diet should be your first choice if you typically encounter koi that just missed that award due to size.
A Probiotic Enhanced, Scientifically Formulated Diet
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a precise amount of growth enhancing ingredients to help your koi develop more rapid growth and traditional form
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing koi during the warmer weather months of the year
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
Saki-Hikari® is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet. The benefits of the Hikari Germ™ do not continue once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent feeding or use with other foods mixed in will not provide the optimal benefits.
For best results use Saki-Hikari® Growth when your water temperatures are consistently above 20°C (68°F). Remember the more active your koi are the more nutrition they require and lower water temperatures always dictate less feeding. Nobody knows your koi like you do so use the following as a guide. Always avoid over-feeding and never leave uneaten food in your pond after the feeding period.
Above 20°C (68°F) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Color Enhancing 2 to 4 times daily based on koi activity.
Below 20°C (68°F) - Carefully regulate the amount fed based on activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. For colder weather feeding try Saki-Hikari® Multi Season™, with digestive characteristics which make it a superior choice for water temperatures that are inconsistent or too cold to feed any other Saki-Hikari® diet.
Please note: The benefits of Saki-Hikari® are only valid with continued, uninterrupted feeding.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Growth contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
|Hikari Koi & Goldfish||BFA Item #|
|Saki-HIkari Probiotic Growth Pellet 17.6 oz (500 gm)
* 25.4 mm per inch
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, brewers dried yeast, dried bakery product, soybean meal, fish oil, corn gluten meal, krill meal, rice bran, dried seaweed meal, garlic, DL-methionine, probiotics, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, monosodium phosphate, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 01-50M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates
|Crude Protein||Min 40.0 %
|Crude Fat||Min 9.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 2.0%|
|Probiotics||Min 1,0x109 CFU/g|
|Vitamin A||Min 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||Min 1,800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||Min 390 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid||Min 270 mg/kg|