Saki-Hikari® Fancy Goldfish
A professional use, daily diet offering "Hikari Germ" our proprietary probiotic and aggressive color enhancing capacity for all types of premium-grade or fancy goldfish, especially Ranchu.
Revolutionary Color-Enhancing Daily Goldfish Diet
- Rich in highly purified Astaxanthin (a carotenoid) and pure cultured spirulina, offering lab verified, vivid color-enhancement of the reds without negatively impacting the whites
- A highly balanced formulation which promotes improved growth and desirable form while offering rapid assimilation
- Rich in Vitamin-E and stabilized Vitamin-C offering outstanding immune system support
- The Hikari-Germ™ helps reduce and recondition waste thereby improving overall water quality, filter effectiveness and regularly scheduled maintenance when used as directed
Feed 2 to 4 times daily, the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues. When the water temperature is consistently below 10°C (50°F) or above 30°C (86°F), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Fancy Goldfish is most effective when used exclusively and without interruption as a daily diet. The Hikari-Germ™ is a transitory bacteria that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once use is discontinued. Intermittent use or mixing with other diets will not allow the Hikari-Germ™ to flourish and perform as expected.
Fish meal, wheat germ meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, wheat flour, wheat starch, corn gluten meal, dried bakery product, fish oil, spirulina, soybean oil, rice bran, dried seaweed meal, astaxanthin, DL-methionine, garlic, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-50M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 17,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,600 IU/kg
||min. 9,900 IU/kg
||min. 1,700 mg/kg
||min. 1,0x108 CFU/g
|Saki-HIkari Pellet Goldfish Pellets 7 oz