Hikari Marine S - Slow Sinking Pellet for Smaller Fish
Scientifically Formulated For Outstanding ResultsMarine -S™ is formulated to help improve metabolic action while enhancing the brilliant colors you bought your marine fish for, helping them look their best. Our oxygen barrier bag helps lock in the nutrition and the proprietary pellet design makes it easy for smaller fish to partake of the excellent nutrient mix.
Nutritional Excellence From Beneficial Ingredients
- Chitosan to support digestive system health
- Stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Shrimp Meal for excellent, natural color enhancing benefits
- One of our highest protein levels, consistent with the foods your fish would eat on the reef
- Bio-Technology allows us to provide your fish with a nutritional package that will have them looking like they just came off the reef
A Pellet Design That Matters
- Porous pellet immediately becomes soft and sponge-like, a texture your marine fish are instinctively accustomed to
- The soft texture makes it ideal for all smaller marine carnivores or omnivores
- Remains intact for longer periods allowing grazing
Note: Hikari® Marine -S™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, whole crushed silkworm pupae, brewers dried yeast, dried seaweed meal, fish oil, potato starch, wheat flour, cassava starch, chitosan, spirulina, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 03-49F
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 48.0%||min. 8.0%||max. 4.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 19.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 18,000 IU/kg||min. 2,700 IU/kg||min. 1,900 IU/kg||min. 470 mg/kg|