Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Cyclopod+ 1.75 oz
A freshwater crustacean that is one of the smallest natural reef inhabitants. This 0.5 to 1mm creature feeds small fragments of plant and animal materials make it a great food source for the smallest creatures in your reef aquarium or for those looking for something to feed newborn fish.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain plant and animal material easily digested by corals
- A very small size almost any coral or newborn fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live copepods you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Use one cube daily for each fifty (50) gallons of water in your reef aquarium to promote filter feeder growth and extension. Use a pipet to direct feed those corals requiring additional nutrition. For fry, feed an amount they completely consume within forty (40) seconds up to ten (10) times per day. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Ideal For: Most reef environments and for use with newborn fish who require a very small nutrient source.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.