Hikari Floating Food Sticks
Food Sticks™ are a complete, scientifically formulated nutrient mix, developed for top-feeding carnivorous fish whose main diet of live food tends to cause nutritional deficiencies. Using Food Sticks™ instead of live foods reduces the chance of infection from parasites or bacteria which tend to hitchhike in live foods.
A Unique Texture Large Fish Love
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this floating pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most top-feeding carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Three sticks offer the caloric equivalent to approximately one live goldfish
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily only the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, feeding one stick at a time. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet from live foods to a stick type food, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing the stick at the surface of the water causing a splash can sometime improve acceptance as this mimics the action of a live fish.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 09-51K
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 30%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 490 mg/kg|