Hikari Cichlid Staple 8.8 oz Floating Pellets
Daily Maintenance Diet For Most Cichlids
- Higher protein levels for rapid growth
- Select ingredients offering rapid digestion
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in the same class
Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- High-grade fish meal offers added amino acid mix
- Seaweed reduces color fading with continued use
- Great for larger tropical fish too
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Hikari® Cichlid Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Wheat flour, fish meal, soybean meal, rice bran, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dried seaweed meal, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 06-49M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 35.0%||min. 3.0%||max. 5.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 13.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 8,300 IU/kg||min. 1,200 IU/kg||
min. 1,200 IU/kg
|min. 180 mg/kg|