Hikari Cichlid Gold 8.8 oz Floating Color Enhancing Pellets
Color enhancing, daily diet for all types of cichlids and larger tropical fish. Great for oscars too! Hikari® Cichlid Gold® contains special color enhancers designed to bring out the natural beauty and proper form. We utilize the highest grade of ingredients formulated in exacting quantities to produce diets that will bring the brilliant colors of your fish to life!
Growth & Color You'll Love
- High in carotene and NS Germ
- High protein levels, improving growth rates
- Brings out natural, brilliant colors while reducing washed out colors
A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Vitamin E offers increased amino acid levels
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in this class
- Also great for larger tropical fish
|Hikari Cichlid Gold||BFA Item #|
|Mini 8.8 oz||HK04228|
|Medium 8.8 oz||HK04328|
|Large 8.8 oz||HK04428|
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Cichlid Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, corn gluten meal, wheat starch, rice bran, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5 (artificial colors).* 07-50M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 4.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 15.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 14,000 IU/kg||min. 2,200 IU/kg||min. 470 IU/kg||min. 320 mg/kg|