Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Omega Enriched Brine Shrimp
Omega Enriched Brine Shrimp
Frozen live brine shrimp harvested at their nutritional peak gut-loaded with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Offers a natural source with natural algaes. Excellent treat almost any fish will eagerly accept, but most beneficial to marine species.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and fiber beneficial to most freshwater and marine fish
- Gut-loaded with DHA and EPA with guaranteed minimum levels
- A treat almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins, fatty acids and live brine shrimp you cannot easily duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine environments.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Brine shrimp, water, EPA, DHA, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.