Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Mega-Marine Algae
Mega - Marine Algae
A unique combination of proteins and extra doses of algaes marine herbivores require, Using the Molecular Gastronomy technique, these formed sticks are easy to consume and perfect for smaller marine herbivores. This super clean mixture offers excellent acceptance with minimum mess or smell.
A Unique Food Offering
- Contains lots of natural algae sources and marine proteins encasing fresh water which helps marine fish complete the osmotic process using less energy
- Contains larger quantities of sea algae, spirulina and veggies to offer a mixture more suited to marine herbivores
- Offered in a formed sea-worm-like stick allowing smaller marine fish ready access and easy digestion too
- A combination of vitamins and herbivorous ingredients you cannot readily duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" cubes make measured feeding a snap while the easy to break whole shrimp offer ease of use
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Enriched with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the formed stick and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues. Freshwater inside each stick causes them to float, use of a feeding ring required for overflow systems.
Ideal For: Most marine fish who require a dependable mixture offering more vegetable matter marine herbivores love.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.