Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Discus Food
A mixture of various ingredients which are intended to replace beefheart as the discus' main diet. This stick technology has become popular recently with other brands, but the fact is Hikari® has been using this technology for almost 2 decades because it can offer a complete blend of all the ingredients in one easy to digest stick. A stick which closely resembles that of a live worm, which we all know Discus adore.
A Unique Food Offering
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Ingredients gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: All types of discus and other tropical fish who prefer a meaty meal.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
We Also Recommend
Fluval Canister Bio-Foam Max, 2 Pack 206 - 207 & 306 - 307 Premium Filter Pads
Fluval Canister Bio-Foam Block, 2 Pack - 204 205 206 207 304 305 306 307
Fluval Canister Quick-Clear Polishing Pad, 6 Pack 304-307 & 404-407
Fluval Canister Filter Carbon 3 x 100 gm Packs