Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Clams on a Half Shell
Clams on a 1/2 Shell
100% natural clam with half the shell removed to expose the meat hidden inside. Excellent source of natural amino acids and the shell can be used by longer toothed fish to gnaw and grind down the length, a natural instinct.
A Unique Food Offering
- A freshwater species ideal for marine animals
- Excellent protein source
- Naturally contain fatty acids
- Promotes tooth grinding
- The oxygen barrier bag helps maintain product quality and reduce chances of freezer burn
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Fortified with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-Tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal during the packing process
Excellent Natural Food Sources To Compliment Formulated Diets
- Half shell included to promote tooth grinding
- Freshwater species ideal for marine animals
- Contains multi-vitamins to support immune system health
- Oxygen barrier package to reduce the potential for freezer burn
Use as a treat daily and feed no more than your fish will consume within thirty (30) minutes of grazing. This product is not intended for 30 minutes of continuous feeding of the meat portion. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Ideal For: Larger freshwater fish who prefer a meaty offering like eel, larger discus, American cichlids and some larger aquatic reptiles.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner