Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bio-Pure® FD Daphnia
These small planktonic crustaceans are a great natural source of algae and also act as a excellent laxative for fish. The small size make them idea for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding plan. Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh daphnia as humanly possible. Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in a freeze-dried food.
An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- An excellent natural source of fiber for your aquatic pet
- A necessary element of the aquatic food cycle of life
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to assure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the daphnia before freezing
- Lower moisture levels means more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Daphnia, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture|
|min. 66.0%||min. 9.0%||max. 5.0%||max. 7.0%|
|Phosphorus||Riboflavin||Vitamin B12||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 0.1%||min. 20 mg/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 60 mg/kg|