Fluval Sea Marine Spectrum Nano LED 20w Light Fixture
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Fluval SEA Marine Spectrum LED is designed for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving saltwater aquarium. Featuring free FluvalSmart App technology, the light offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
Key Features :
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night)
- 7 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Independent color control
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Sunny Reef, Deep Sea Glo, Color Boost)
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance.
- Fully encased aluminum shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity
- 50% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating - light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss
- Wider coverage - each individual LED casts 120 of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots
NOTE: Designed for rimless tanks with glass thickness between 3mm (1/8 inch) and 8 mm (5/16 inch)
|Fluval LED||BFA Item #|
|Fluval Sea Marine Spectrum LED Nano||HA14541|
|Size of LED||5 x 5 inch
|Color Temp||25000 K|
|Rimless Glass Thickness||Min 3mm - Max 8mm|