Operated exclusively via the FluvalSmart App on your mobile device, Plant NANO LED is designed to help grow bigger, more vibrant plants in a small freshwater aquarium. This German-engineered lamp offers brilliant 7500 K lighting, in addition to a newly designed mounting bracket with flexible positioning, a performance-enhancing IP67 waterproof rating, and wide angle light dispersion for greater area coverage.
Fluval Nano Plant Spectrum 3.0 LED - Compact 15 Watt Freshwater Lighting
Shipping calculated at checkout.
NOTE: Designed for rimless tanks with glass thickness between 3mm (1/8 inch) and 8 mm (5/16 inch)
Key Features :
Key Features :
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night)
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Independent color control
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance.
- Fully encased aluminum shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity
- 23% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating - light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss
- Wider coverage - each individual LED casts 120 of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots
|Color Temp,||7500 K|
|Dimensions||5 in x 5 in|