Fluval CO2 Indicator Set - Monitor CO2 Levels
The Fluval CO2 Indicator set is used to monitor approximate CO2 levels and also helps gauge CO2 levels in aquariums.
The kit includes :
- CO2 Indicator
- 10 mL (0.34 fl oz) CO2 Indicator Solution
- Color reference sticker to gauge CO2 levels
|Fluval||Works with Models|
|CO2 Indicator Set||Any Brand CO2|
Dimensions: 1.125 in x 1.5 in x 1.75 in
- Detach reservoir from the cap of the Fluval CO2 indicator
- Add 1 mL of the Co2 Indicator Solution to the resevoir of the CO2 indicator (Fill up to the clear line). and reattach both parts of the CO2 Indicator. Do not add water.
- Place CO2 Indicator vertically inside of the tank (cone facing up) and attach to the wall of the tank using the suction cup.
- Place the color check sticker over the suction cup on the outside wall of the aquarium.
- Note: it is recommended to change the CO2 Indicator Solution every 2 - 4 weeks
- It is also strongly recommended to regularly monitor pH and KH levels as well.