Exo Terra Reptile UVB 200 Lamps - High Output Ultraviolet Bulbs
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For reptiles with very high UV requirements such as uromastyx and bearded dragons
- Ideal for desert set-ups or taller terrariums
- Very High D3 Yield Index
- Increased Vitamin D3 photosynthesis
- Maximizes calcium absorption
- Helps prevent metabolic bone disease
- Enhanced UVB penetration distance
- Combine with Natural Light or Reptile Vision for optimal visual light output
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB200 power compact bulbs emits the ideal UVB spectrum for optimal Vitamin D3 photosynthesis. The Reptile UVB200 Bulb is especially designed to simulate conditions for reptiles with very high UV requirements, like diurnal reptiles from desert environments. These areas receive direct unfiltered sunlight with high levels of UVB. The significantly high Vitamin D3 yield index results in increased vitamin D3 photosynthesis to aid calcium absorption and prevent metabolic diseases. The extended UVB penetration makes this bulb the ideal choice for taller terrariums or terrariums with denser screens.
|Exo Terra||BFA Item #|
|Reptile UVB200 Lamp 13 watt||EX22340|
|Reptile UVB200 Lamp 26 watt||EX22341|