durvet Triple Wormer Chewables
TRIPLE WORMER CHEWABLES
Triple Wormer® is for the treatment and control of roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala) and tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis) in dogs and puppies.
- Available without a prescription
- The broadest-spectrum de-wormer available OTC
- Easy and convenient flavored chewable tablets
- Treats and controls seven species of tapeworms, hookworms and roundworms
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Pyrantel pamoate and Praziquantel
Please refer to the following dosing table for help finding the right dose:
FOR DOGS (Up to 200 lbs) AND PUPPES (6-25 lbs):
6.0 to 12.0 lbs | Give 1 Puppy/Small Dog (30 mg) tablet
12.1 to 25.0 lbs | Give 2 Puppy/Small Dog (30 mg) tablets
- You should weigh your dog to make sure you are giving the right dose.
- Triple Wormer Flavored Chewables are palatable if offered by hand. If your dog does not voluntarily eat the chewable, you can hide the chewable in a small amount of food or place it in the back of the dog's mouth for forced swallowing.
- Make sure that the dog eats the complete dose.
- Watch your dog for a few minutes after dosing to make sure the chewable is not rejected.
Other Information: Recommended De-Worming Schedule:
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. De-worming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
Re-treatment: Re-treatment of your dog may be necessary as determined by laboratory fecal examination and/or if your dog is living where re-infections are likely to occur. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis and prevention of re-infection. In case of re-infection with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum), consult your veterinarian for advice on how to remove fleas from the dog and the environment.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Consult a veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. Not meant for heartworms or tapeworms. This product is effective for those round worm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites. Never worm a sick pet. Do not worm a kitten under six weeks of age. Do not worm a kitten under 3 pounds. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females.