Dr. Gary's Holistic Coldwater Recipe with Whole Grains and Vegetables
COLDWATER RECIPE WITH WHOLE GRAINS AND VEGETABLES
Hypoallergenic. Excellent for dogs with sensitive skin.
- An excellent alternative for dogs intolerant to common meat and grain sources.
- Salmon is a unique protein source that is easily digestible and contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthful, whole grains including brown rice, oatmeal and barley.
- All-natural, antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals and fatty acids.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Salmon with Vegetables & Herbs Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Millet, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.3%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table, rather it is intended to be a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
Body Weight (lbs.)
Cups Per Day**
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Best Breed Salmon With Vegetables and Herbs Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Puppies: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
Pregnant Females: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating Females: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.
Contains 449 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.1 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner