Dr. Gary's Holistic Grain Free Ocean Recipe with Vegetables
OCEAN RECIPE WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
A grain-free blend of salmon, whitefish, fruits and vegetables.
- Made with low-glycemic fruits and vegetables, including nutrient-rich green peas, red lentils and chickpeas.
- Rich in high-quality protein from Atlantic salmon and U.S.-sourced whitefish to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Excellent option for dogs with sensitivities to certain proteins.
- Gluten Free.
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Grain Free Salmon With Fruits and Vegetables formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Salmon Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Lecithin, Dried Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbon, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.1%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.5%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table, rather it is intended to be a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
Body Weight (lbs.)
Cups Per Day**
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Best Breed Grain Free Salmon Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Puppies: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
Pregnant Females: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating Females: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.
Contains 437 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner