Dr. Gary's Holistic Field & Stream with Whitefish and Lamb Dog Food
FIELD & STREAM RECIPE WITH WHOLE GRAINS AND VEGETABLES
The perfect holistic red meat and fish formula made with lamb, whitefish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Rich in high-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Omega 3-rich whitefish sourced from the U.S.A.
- Probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Field & Stream Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit all dogs breeds.
Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Millet, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Salt, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||3.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.2%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
Body Weight (lbs.)
Cups Per Day**
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Best Breed Field & Stream Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Contains 421 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
We Also Recommend
Etta Says Long Lasting Deluxe Lamb Dog Chews 7 inch
Etta Says Long Lasting Deluxe Chicken Dog Chews 7 inch
Etta Says Crunchy Premium Deer Recipe Chews 7 inch
Etta Says Long Lasting Deluxe Turkey Dog Chews 7 inch