Dr. Gary's Holistic Countryside Recipe with Whole Grains and Vegetables
COUNTRYSIDE RECIPE WITH WHOLE GRAINS AND VEGETABLES
- Made with all-natural chicken and duck, rich in the essential amino acids needed for building and maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish for healthy skin and a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Healthy, whole grains including brown rice, millet and barley.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Chicken with Vegetables & Herbs Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
Body Weight (lbs.)
Cups Per Day**
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Best Breed Salmon With Vegetables and Herbs Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Puppies: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
Pregnant Females: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating Females: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.
Contains 449 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.1 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner