Red Sea’s REEFER series of reef systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation, and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups *
* Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170/XL200, the color of interior cabinet and piping may vary.
The REEFER G2 systems incorporate the following great new features:
- ReefMat® ready sump that has a pull-out filter-sock/media-cup compartment and a universal connector on the downpipe, for a truly Plug & Play ReefMat installation.
- The ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass has an increased thickness of up to 0.75" or 19mm with silicone protection strips on the bottom & side joins.
- The marine-spec cabinets are extra fortified with all models being made from plywood. All REEFER 625 and above have a "Floating tank" feature supported by an aluminum edge.
- All systems come with a standard 3-year warranty plus highly affordable 4th & 5th year extended warranty plans.
- All REEFER 350 and above (47" or 120cm and longer) now have dual return outlets, creating even better water distribution.
- All models include a new and improved high precision valve and an enlarged inlet section on the downflow pipe that enables easy regulation and near-silent operation.
- Extra connectors that support both metric and USA standard pipes are available for those who wish to customize their sump piping.
625 | 750
The REEFER XXL includes two models that enhance your freedom to create a truly spectacular reef.
Both models are 60cm (23.6″) high & 65cm (25.6″) wide and are available in 150cm (59″) long/625 liter (166 gal) capacity or 180cm (71″) long/750 liter (200 gal). The XXL750 V3 now includes a dual pump return to allow for better-distributed flow in the aquarium. All the REEFER XXL models now feature a laminated, plywood marine-spec cabinet for greater water resistance with adjustable feet for perfect leveling on any surface.