API Pond Stress Coat - Protects Slime Coat & Removes Chlorine and Ammonia
API® POND STRESS COAT water conditioner acts as a unique water conditioner that replaces the natural slime coating on the skin of your pond fish when it has been damaged by handling, netting, or other forms of stress, and prevents the loss of internal fluids using electrolytes. This product contains Aloe Vera to help heal torn fins and skin wounds, protecting damaged tissue against disease-causing organisms. API POND STRESS COAT water conditioner instantly removes chlorine as it conditions tap water, and should be used when setting up a pond, adding new fish, or changing pond water.
- Replaces the natural slime coating on the skin of pond fish when it has been damaged by handling, netting, etc.
- Instantly removes chlorine and conditions tap water.
- Contains aloe vera to help heal torn fins and skin wounds.
- Protects damaged tissue of fish against external disease-causing organisms.
- Used when setting up a pond, adding new fish, or changing pond water.
|API Pond||Treats in Gallons||BFA Item #|
|Stress Coat 16 oz||1,920 Gallons||AP05140|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When adding water to the pond: add 120 ml. for each 480 gallons of pond water. When introducing fish to the pond and to promote healing: double the dose.
16 oz Treats 1,920 Gallons
Made in the USA