Red Sea REEFER Internal Protein Skimmer RSK DC 600
REEFER Skimmer RSK DC 600
Smart - High Performance - Self-leveling skimmers
The Self-Leveling feature is activated when the wetness of the foam in the neck exceeds the user-adjusted “over-skim” threshold. The intensity of the pump is immediately reduced to prevent the over-skim, and then carefully and gradually increased or decreased (according to the foam’s wetness), until the preset pump intensity is reached and stable skimming is restored.
The REEFER DC Protein Skimmer features a combination of self-leveling tech, a PSK DC pump, proportionally sized venturi, a bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimizes air-water contact time.
The diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK DC pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.
The REEFER DC Skimmers come with dual-action solid-state sensor that monitors foam wetness and waste level, allowing the ReefRun Dual Controller, sold seperately, to regulate the DC pump accordingly.
The REEFER DC Skimmers are exceptionally quiet due to the PSK DC Pump, rubber connectors and an air intake silencer.
The Reefer DC skimmer can be integrated into ReefBeat, allowing for customized Feed, Maintenance and Emergency mode Quick Actions.
Allows you to set a customized daily schedule of active and inactive skimming periods.
Receive notifications when it is time to empty the collection cup or if the skimmer pump malfunctions.
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
- 3 set-up options with skim regulator facing either the left side, right side or back.
- Unique Foam View window in the collection cup, to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual neck cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose.