Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets
Sinking Carnivore Pellets®
A scientifically formulated, rapidly sinking pellet developed specifically for carnivorous fish who require higher usable protein levels. Great for any finicky eater too!
A Unique Pellet Carnivorous Fish Love
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet offers a nutrient mix offering higher digestible protein levels carnivores need
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish.
Ideal for smaller carnivore fish especially non-surface feeders like catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eel, and smaller carnivorous plecostomus.
Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 09-51K
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 47.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,900 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 510 mg/kg|