Hikari Goldfish Gold Pellets
Hikari® Goldfish Gold
An optimally sized pellet that is scientifically formulated to bring out the vibrant colors in goldfish and baby koi. Rich in carotene, an easily assimilated color enhancer, Goldfish Gold® offers your aquatic pet a nutrient package fine tuned to support their immune system while helping them develop desirable form and loads of energy.
An Ideally Sized Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and digestion
- Developed to bring out the true colors goldfish are known for
- The floating pellet allows younger users to easily see what the goldfish is consuming so they can easily avoid over-feeding
Color Enhancing Daily Diet Containing Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Contains carotene for active color enhancement which will bring out your fish's true beauty
- Great taste plus outstanding nutrition to promote a long, health-filled life
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Performance
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within about a minute (smaller more frequent feedings are better for most goldfish). Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Goldfish Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.