Sera Betta Aquatan Chlorine Remover 1.7 oz (50 mL)
- Immediately removes chlorine and chloramines
- Binds heavy metals
- With mineral substances
sera betta aquatan immediately conditions tap water according to the requirements of bettas and other labyrinth fish. It removes harmful substances such as chlorine and chloramines, binds heavy metals (e.g. copper, zinc or lead) and protects against ammonia. At the same time, it adds important mineral substances in a bioavailable form to the water, which is to the benefit of bettas:
- Calcium for a strong, well proportioned skeleton and flawless scales
- Magnesium for strong growth and muscles
- Manganese for healthy growth and improved fertility
- Iodine for a balanced development and better disease resistance
By doing so, betta aquatan ensures optimal living conditions for all bettas and other labyrinth fish.
Particularly well suited for nano aquariums and the breeding of bettas.
5 ml sera betta aquatan for 5.3 US gal. (20 liters) of aquarium water.
|Sera||Treats - Gallons||BFA Item #|
|betta aquatan 1.7 oz (50 mL)||53 gallons||SR03035|